Friday, August 28, 2009

10 Things I Love About Having A Son

1. The fact that he forgot how to walk about two hours after learning and hasn't stopped running since.

2. He's more likely to find another way around a problem than have to use his manners and ask for help.

3. I might not get many hugs from him during the day but at bedtime, there are no warmer, more heartfelt hugs to be had.

4. Having a sore hand or foot shoved in my face for a kiss-better and seeing his cries of pain subside almost immediately when he's received his quota of kisses and sympathy.

5. The smell of dirty hands that have been digging in the dirt and the fine spray of dust that seems to settle on his scalp quicker than I can keep him bathed.

6. The curve in the nape of his neck after a fresh haircut.

7. His big, round tummy that never seems to be satisfied.

8. The looks of glee he wears as I serve his dinner. Never before have I felt like such a great cook!

9. Watching him clopping around in dress-up heels and carrying pretty pink handbags, knowing that oneday he'll be a big tough man and deny he ever did that.

10. I've got this to look forward to! (click to watch the clip below)

I can't get the embed to work so the link will have to do for now :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQgy5p4WrDU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi~ Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what people have to say :o) Have a great day!