Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I've just discovered the awesome blogthis.com.au! Hop on over and check it out if you have a blog - it's a great way to find some pretty swanky blogs and every week they send out a blog challenge... can't wait to get my first one this week!

Anyway. One of the great-for-a-chuckle blogs I've discovered (thanks to bt) is It's Impossible To Be Unhappy In A Poncho where I discovered (it's a discovering day today!) these cool pass-it-on questions. They came from Frills In The Hills originally.

So here goes my turn - let me know if you carry it on to your blog and I'll come take a peek :o)

How did you come up with the name of your blog? Um I don't actually like it but can't think of anything better yet (suggestions welcome!!). I chose it because I write profile articles (I dabble in freelance writing) and I was going to do a lot of those on the blog. It proved very difficult to find enough people to profile on a daily basis! Hence, time for a name change.

What was the first blog you followed? The blog of my wonderfully creative cuz Nomad Mother where she writes about passionfruit with faces and harvesting winter spuds.

What's the latest blog you followed? The Red Deer I voted for strawberry cupcakes - yum!

What blog do you follow that surprises you doesn't have more followers? Um - I don't usually notice how many followers on each blog. Next.

The blog you adore the style of? That prize has to go to Squiggle Mum - she has such a pretty, creative site with a smattering of Aussie pride thrown in. I could look at it for hours!

The blog you visit first thing in the morning? Mamamia. Definitely. I'm a dedicated MMer. Have you read her new book? I love that too!

The blog you go to for a laugh? Today? It's Impossible To Be Unhappy In A Poncho.
I laughed and laughed this morning!

The blog you go to live vicariously or get inspiration from and why? Meet Me At Mikes. They have the most gorgeous home made ideas and the photos are always so lucious. Although I'm not nearly clever enough to try ANY of their ideas!

Which blog did you get this from? It's Impossible To Be Unhappy In A Poncho :o)

Here are the q's for you to paste into your blog if you so wish:

How did you come up with the name of your blog?
What was the first blog you followed?
What's the latest blog you followed?
What blog do you follow that surprises you doesn't have more followers?
The blog you adore the style of?
The blog you visit first thing in the morning?
The blog you go to for a laugh?
The blog you go to live vicariously or get inspiration from and why?
Which blog did you get this from?

Phew! That took much longer than expected. Must get off couch and tend to child calling, "Mum! Poo!" from the bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. I told you I was nosey! Thanks for playing, and for the mention (glad you laughed, too) and I'm now going to go and check out a few of the blogs you mentioned!

    STxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi~ Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what people have to say :o) Have a great day!