Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And the winner is...


Hi all. I'm very excited because I've just received my first ever blog award - One Lovely Blog Award! Thanks so much Mrs P :o)

So, here's how it works: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My new-found hobby is surfing blogs so the hardest part for me is choosing just 15 from all the beautiful blogs I've discovered!

Here are my absolute faves:

SquiggleMum I'm always inspired by the lovely posts here - and the site artwork is gorgeous :o)

bellaMUMMA
The perfect spot catch up on some beauty advice - the pics are always lovely too!

The Rockgarden Awesome, fun, a great read. That says it all!

Sleep deprived and losing it Charmingly honest about the ups and downs of motherhood.

It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho
So, so funny! I love the art too :o)

Chic Mummy Chic and yummy - I love it!

Design Is Mine A lovely little blog: just as the name suggests :o)

GodAmongUs Lovely tidbits of Godly inspiration!

The Happy Home Such beautiful home inspiration - this chick's a genious!

Red Boots Gorgeous pics all the way from the UK..

Little Bit Funky Think creative genious/kids, think Little Bit Funky!

Life As A Goff
A fun look at life, kids and family.

Domestic Sluttery This blot is so much fun. A cheeky take on domestic godessery.

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    that has made my day...
    i would award you one back - only you have one!!!!
    thanks again... it was just great getting your feedback... the award was a HUGE bonus...
    nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. many thanks joni! not sure which i like more: having an inspiring blog or being called a genius! ha! Bxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joni! Thanks so much for the lovely award and the shoutout!! Cath/SquiggleMum. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi~ Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what people have to say :o) Have a great day!