Friday, November 27, 2009

Experiment - are you willing?


It's FRIDAY!! The end of a long, hot week. Hopefully for all of you today signals the beginning of a couple of days of lovely, well-earned rest.

To kick off the weekend I thought I'd do an experiment. I really enjoy Mia Freedman's best and worst bits of the week segment. It's always really theraputic to look back through the week and remember the greatest times and the moments you could do without. What do you think? Shall we give it a go? If it goes well, I'll do it each Friday..

Here's mine (but I really want to hear yours)

Best part of the week: Realising that if I buy or make smaller santa sacks (as opposed to our current massive, pillow slip sized ones), they will be filled much more quickly! And realising - again - that Christmas really is all about family and God's love so simple presents are the way to go.

Worst part of the week: We're going to a funeral today :o( A lovely family friend passed away last week. She had a wonderful life and has left an amazing legacy but she will be missed.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Best - Getting my new camera as an early Chrissy present

    Worst - My grandpa getting really sick again and worrying about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Grandpa is okay!

    ReplyDelete

Hi~ Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what people have to say :o) Have a great day!