Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy hour

Our neighbours probably think we have a dog. GB5 seems to be sensitive to dairy and every few weeks we get slack and give her milk, after which she barks and barks and barks. Day and night. I don't know why we keep being so remiss - we seem to talk ourselves into believing that she's not really sensitive - maybe she had a cold last time?

Anyway. GB5 is very dilligent about making sure that she doesn't drink milk or eat milk products. She's just that kind of child. You know, the type that doesn't miss anything.

A few weeks ago we had Beef Stew. This is a bit of a favourite in our house but this time GB5 had a very worried expression on her face as I served her meal. "No!" she exclaimed, to my surprise. "I can't eat beef Mum, it's dairy!"

Told you she didn't miss anything :o)

PS - The photo is thanks to The UK Sun. I just had to use it - check out the eyes on that thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi~ Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what people have to say :o) Have a great day!